Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thankfulness

This last month in November several people posted on facebook everyday something that they were thankful for. I would have liked to do that, in fact posted a couple of days the things I was thankful for, but because of the demands of school and life, was not able to post something everyday. I thought I'd make my thankful list right now~
  • a merciful God that loves me unconditionally
  • my husband, Brian, who is my best friend and my greatest cheerleader
  • my three sons, Tyler, Samuel, and Joshua, although they may not be perfect, they are perfect for our family
  • my perfect daughter-in-law, Rachel Katherine
  • my mom and dad
  • my brothers and sisters
  • my church and my church family
  • friends, in all shapes and sizes
  • best friends
  • laughter & tears
  • struggles & victories
  • surprises
  • and strong coffee
There are so many things to be thankful for, as I reflect, so many come to mind, too many to list. 


As our family came together this year, my sister, Krista, has an exchange student from Germany, he was so excited to have his first official Thanksgiving (probably his first and could be his last) that he took photos of all the food, and we forgot to take family photos, which is usually the time that I like to take one for our family Christmas card, oh well, we now have to wait until Tyler and Rachel are back home to do that. But here are some of the bountiful feast that fed our stomachs. 
Krista worked hard on all the yummy desserts
It may not be a Martha Stewart Table but it was yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment